- 1 1/2 cups sugar
- 1/4 cup cocoa
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/4 cup butter (or coconut oil)
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 3 cup quick oats
- 1/4 cup coconut
1. Bring butter to room temperature, and measure out dry ingredients into a bowl. Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper, wax paper, or a no-stick mat.
2. In a medium size saucepan combine sugar, cocoa, milk and butter. Stir continuously until it comes to a boil.
3. Once boiling, remove from heat and allow to stand for one minute.
4. Add vanilla and peanut butter and mix well. Stir in oats and coconut.